7 Publicaciones
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Engineered Hardwood Flooring - I have only three choices - Armstrong, Mohawk, and Shaw. Has anyone had any problems with those companies.
    2 comentarios
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen, dining room, living room - We are in the process of building a home which is not completely custom. The kitchen, dining room, and living room are basically one large ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Bottom Freezer Amana vs. Kitchen Aid - I am planning on buying a French door refrigerator. Has anyone had any experience with a Amana vs. a Kitchen Aid? Thanks for your help.
    2 comentarios
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Dining room artwork - I have a traditional formal dining room. I can't decide what kind of artwork to put in it. What kind of pictures do you have and what are th... Leer más
    9 comentarios
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Cleaning tile grout - What do you use to clean the tile grout on your kitchen floor? I have tried baking soda with water mix and a grout cleaner without success.... Leer más
    5 comentarios
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Howard Miller wall clocks - Which wall clock did you purchase in their line? Is it better to buy a quartz wall clock or a manual wound up one? Which items should one de... Leer más
    1 comentario
nrl5 Little ha empezado una conversación
Home Gallery, Richmond, VA - Has anyone bought any furniture from the Home Gallery, Richmond, VA? If so, how did your transaction proceed, smoothly or not? Thanks for yo... Leer más
    Comentar