151 Publicaciones
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Pine ID - Especially calling on Clement here.. Found a number of this species growing along the property line of a farmer's field in the Willamette Va... Leer más
    7 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Recent Broom Discoveries - Hello, everyone.. I haven't posted at the forum for a while because I'm either busy working at the nursery or spending time (often broom-hu... Leer más
    9 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Abies ID Challenge - This little mysterious gem is growing at the Oregon Garden. The tree itself is a relatively upright tree with blue-light green foliage that ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
How about some new variegated conifers? - My buddy Doug Wilson (ogcon) and I recently found some potentially-interesting variegated conifers! The first two are found by Doug. Picea... Leer más
    3 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Grafting Success! - Many of the new plants we grafted this year are beginning to grow. Pseudotsuga menziesii 'Mt. Angel Blue' (a witch's broom with many cones ... Leer más
    17 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Perhaps a witch's broom... - Noticed an intense cluster of buds on Abies cephalonica 'Meyer's Dwarf'.. About a dozen or so buds in a 5cm area.. Could it be a broom?!? ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
A new find! - No better place to find a new conifer than in its natural habitat! On my way up to visit family in Washington last week, I happened upon thi... Leer más
    3 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
A Couple New Conifers - There are only a few conifers that I spot at the various nurseries I visit that really strike my fancy.. My two most recent purchases are T... Leer más
    6 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
What do your conifers look like in spring? - Please share pictures of new cones/strobili or growth emerging from your conifers in spring! I'll start off with a few notable photos I too... Leer más
    36 comentarios
monkeytreeboy15 ha empezado una conversación
Spring photo shoot at Albers Vista Gardens and Conifer Kingdom - Larix decidua 'Lucek' Thuja plicata 'Zebrina Extra Gold' Abies koreana 'Green Carpet' Pinus parviflora 'Tanima-no-yuki' Abies pi... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...