5 Publicaciones
mollbee ha empezado una conversación
Wood question - What type of wood is this deck made of? Looks redder than Ipe. It's beautiful.
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
mollbee ha empezado una conversación
Need advice on staining/sealing new cedar shake siding - I have new cedar shake siding in two small areas on my house (a gable and around the front entry). I'd don't want it to go gray. I know the ... Leer más
    1 comentario
mollbee ha empezado una conversación
Leaving primed Hardie Plank un-painted over rainy Oregon winter - My painter has missed the good weather window for painting my new Hardie siding. I'm getting mixed advice on whether to try to paint now or ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
mollbee ha empezado una conversación
Leaving primed Hardie Plank un-painted over rainy winter - My painter has missed the good weather window for painting my new Hardie siding. I'm getting mixed advice on whether to try to paint now or ... Leer más
    1 comentario
mollbee ha empezado una conversación
Cedar siding care? - I have new cedar shake siding in two small areas on my house (a gable and around the front entry). I'd don't want it to go gray. I know the ... Leer más
    1 comentario