9 Publicaciones
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
kitchen remodel - i am looking to lighten my kitchen. The dark floors and shutters run through my entire house so not willing to change these. Can i lighten... Leer más
1 me gusta    16 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
I need advice on artwork for this bedroom. Anyone?? - wall is 13'8" in length. I would either like one large print or multiple.
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
Coffered office ceiling - I am wanting some ideas for my office ceiling. My home is a rustic Tuscan design. Has anyone used fabric insets for this type of ceiling?
    7 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
Is Faux finish dead? - Wanting advice on Faux finish. I am working on a new build and going for a rustic Tuscan decor theme. Should i use Venetian plaster or so... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
Is Faux finish dead? - Wanted advice if Faux finish is passe'. I am working on a rustic Tuscan decor for my new build and trying to decide if I should Venetian pl... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
Shelves - My husband and I are going to make two free standing shelves for each side of the fireplace. My question is; would it look best if they wer... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
Need ideas for two builtin units for each side of fireplace - Tuscan style home. There will be big dark beams of wood on ceiling. Wanted ideas on types of built ins.
    14 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
wanted an opinion on flooring for a home gym. - Building a new house and wanted to have some ideas for flooring for an in home gym room. We will have a couple of cardio equipment and some... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Michelle Fitch ha empezado una conversación
need ideas for a rustic storage area for my mountain bathroom - I am looking for an ideas for maybe a rustic, reclaimed /old piece of furniture, that I can use across from my built in vanity for storage o... Leer más
    2 comentarios