27 Publicaciones
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Chandelier/ Pendant Light - Who makes that pendant light?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
I love the wallpaper for a powder room - What is the wallpaper here?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Wallpaper is lovely - Where is the wallpaper from?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
What is the cabinet paint color? - I am looking to paint mine the same color.
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Love the paint color - What color is this wall?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Cabinetry color - What color is the cabinet painted?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
I love the color - What color is this wall?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Base cabinet color - What is the color of the base cabinets?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
Really cool tile - What tile is this? What are the dimensions of the tiles?
    Comentar
Mike Boardman ha empezado una conversación
I love the floor tile - What is the name of this floor tile?
    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...