4 Publicaciones
Michael Evans ha empezado una conversación
Olive Tree for privacy - I found this Wilsonii Olive tree at my local garden center. I intend to use it to screen the apartment across the street. I'm wondering this... Leer más
    45 comentarios
Michael Evans ha empezado una conversación
Concrete or Wood Porch? - I am looking to increase the size of my front porch to make it a little more symmetrical. I want to raise it 7" to the door sill, and bring ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Michael Evans ha empezado una conversación
Garage door color? - I plan on painting the garage door, post, and gutters the same color as the trim. Unsure what color to paint the front door? The screen door... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Michael Evans ha empezado una conversación
Long Narrow Hallway - I would like to convert the two doors on the left side to the sliding barn door type. My hallway is only 36" wide and I'm not sure if it's a... Leer más
    8 comentarios