4 Publicaciones
mhm802 ha empezado una conversación
vertical pull on trash pull out? - Has anyone here done a vertical pull centered on the cabinet front panel for your trash pull-out? Something like indicated in this photo? ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
mhm802 ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Sink: ISO Unicorn - Is there such a thing as a 25-inch, drop-in, right offset drain, cast iron, workstation sink? The sink discussions here have been really he... Leer más
    1 comentario
mhm802 ha empezado una conversación
Closing up doorway in plaster wall - I want to eliminate this door between the living room and the master bedroom in a small prewar (1926) condo. I need the wall space in both r... Leer más
    8 comentarios
mhm802 ha empezado una conversación
Starting to plan reno for small apartment kitchen (LONG!) - Long-time lurker, first time poster here, hoping to add the talented folks here to my virtual design team! My husband and I are about to cl... Leer más
    1 comentario