6 Publicaciones
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
Does this work? What would you do? - In our new bathroom we're going to use two cherry finish vanities such as the example attached. Also attached is an armoire I'd like to use ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
Where can I buy this faucet? Can't seem to find it. - Love this faucet and I would like to buy it.
    3 comentarios
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
Help me find an image I saw... - Bathroom Image...I saw but now can't find The bathroom has a old-style southern black spider web (door) transom over the tub area, which se... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
Bathroom Image...I saw but now can't find - The bathroom has a old-style southern black spider web (door) transom over the tub area, which seems to close in the tub area. I want to sh... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mhern213 ha empezado una conversación
Need help with remodeling this kitchen - Cabinets on the inside are in great shape, but as you can see old and dated, this is mobile home so don't want to spend to much, not sure i... Leer más
    9 comentarios