33 Publicaciones
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Phalaenopsis; What Fertilizer Should I Use? - Hello all, I have a couple of Phalaenopsis orchids, and I have started to think about fertilizer. Sadly, this is an area that I am hopeless... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Does Anyone Know This Cactus? - I found a nice cactus just the other day at Home Depot. The tag said Notocactus. I thought that genus didn't exist anymore?? Anyhow, here ar... Leer más
    7 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Something wrong here.... - In case you were wondering, this post is about Lithops. Here's the scoop: This goes back to mid November, when I realized that one of my Lit... Leer más
2 me gustas    4 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
A great resource if you want to get into Lithops! - I just found this blog today. It is totally packed with info on Lithops, especially if you want to grow them from seed. It is recent, easy t... Leer más
3 me gustas    Comentar
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
ID these, please! - I started these two Crassulaceae members from cuttings a year ago. I think they're finally big enough to ID! Here they are! 1. 2. I'm t... Leer más
    28 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
ID for this Aloe please! - I was super excited when I saw this Aloe at the Home Depot. Super textured, colorful, but a bit of a mess right now. Can't wait to see what ... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Conophytum from seed- Questions for you! - I recently ordered from seeds from Mesa Garden. On a whim, I bought a mix of Conophytum seeds, not knowing how to germinate the seeds, or ca... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Hybrids: A technical question. - So, I know that a hybrid or cross between two plants is symbolized like this: Plant Y x Plant Z. What I want to know, is which plants (the p... Leer más
    5 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Small soil question (+ substrate for Lithops?) - So far, I have only ever grown succulents in gritty mix. It's a really great mix, but I thought I would try a 50% soil 50% perlite mix to se... Leer más
    8 comentarios
mesembs ha empezado una conversación
Mesa Garden- Ordering without Paypal - Just a quick question: Is it possible to order from Mesa Garden without using Paypal? Thanks a lot! ~mesembs
    3 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...