17 Publicaciones
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Beautiful cabinetry!! Who is the Source and colors of the cabinets? - Who is the Source and colors of the cabinets? The cabinets look amazing!!
    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Perfection! Love the marble wall slab and countertops my fav! - Perfection! Love the marble wall slab and countertops my fav!
    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Gorgeous bathroom - May I know the color name and source of the tiles?
    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Love this bathroom! - May I know the name/source for the tile in the shower and the vanity countertop? Thank you!!
    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
The colors in the material look great! Who is the manufacturer? - I would love to know where I can find the material.
    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Cabinet Color with Mont Blanc Quartzite - Hi - I am wondering if anyone has pictures of their Mont Blanc Quartzite kitchen and/or Master Bathroom cabinets they would be willing to sh... Leer más
1 me gusta    8 comentarios
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Love the cabinetry! May I know the cabinet manufacturer & color? - Love the cabinetry! May I know the cabinet manufacturer & color?
    1 comentario
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
Stunning Love everything about this !!! - This is a dream master bathroom. May I know the materials that were used in the shower, floors and countertops?
    2 comentarios
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
May I know the cabinet maker, door style and and color? - Cabinet maker, door style and and color?
1 me gusta    Comentar
Alohairene ha empezado una conversación
pls help -Upper Cabinets and Lower Drawers - is there a size to avoid - Please, help. We are finalizing plans on our kitchen remodel and wondering what makes more sense for the upper cabinet sizes, as well as dra... Leer más
    27 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...