9 Publicaciones
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
looking for ideas for reupholstering! - I just bought a his and hers chair that I had planned on refinishing. I was thinking a glossy black paint for the wood and a patterned fabri... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
So we just put in a new kitchen... - And I love it. As we are still putting in the final details we realized we are unsure as to how much backsplash we should do. We are plannin... Leer más
    12 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Satin or gloss? - I just put in cork flooring and am going to seal it with polyurethane. Do I use satin or semi gloss?
    3 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Satin or semi gloss - I just put in a cork floor and am going to finish it with polyurethane. What should I do satin or semi gloss?
    1 comentario
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Sinks - Can you undermount a sink on a laminate counter? If so what are pros and cons
    3 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen help - Thinking about using pewter hardware with natural maple cabinets white counter tops and dark flooring. Going for traditional kitchen look. W... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen help - Looking for hardware ideas for natural maple raised panel cabinetry with white speckled counters and dark tile flooring. The kitchen is a sm... Leer más
    1 comentario
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
kitchen help! - what type of hardware should I use with raised panel natural maple cabinetry. It will have white speckled counters and dark tile flooring. T... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Melanie ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen hardware - We are putting in new natural maple cabinetry and my husband and I are at odds for hardware. The counter is going to be a white with speckle... Leer más
    4 comentarios