4 Publicaciones
Marcello De Feo ha empezado una conversación
Need help picking paint colors - We're doing a lot of work to our house and I haven't been happy with the paint colors I have chosen. After making so many big changes, I don... Leer más
    Comentar
Marcello De Feo ha empezado una conversación
Smaller size, address question - Our address is 8 W (or 8W is fine too). Can this vertical rustic metal be done in a smaller size to better accommodate the small address?
    1 comentario
Marcello De Feo ha empezado una conversación
Help pick porch floor color! - We're redoing the exterior of our house but can't pick a porch floor color. It's an old house (~100 years) with a wrap-around porch. We're t... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Marcello De Feo ha empezado una conversación
Mismatched wall in our modern kitchen - We are finishing up a remodel of our kitchen and I am unsure of what to do with the back wall. I plan on removing the wood paneling and repa... Leer más
    6 comentarios