4 Publicaciones
mdbonsai ha empezado una conversación
Draft Inducer help - Hi all, I had a terrible noise coming from my furnace and had it diagnosed as the draft inducer. I put a new one in today and things went g... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mdbonsai ha empezado una conversación
Root colonization of pots - Hello, I realize that this question depends on a LOT of unknowns like soil, air, light, container, plant, fertilizer etc..., but I am trying... Leer más
    4 comentarios
mdbonsai ha empezado una conversación
Bonsaihunk Ficus book - Hello, Has anyone purchased Ficus: The Exotic Bonsai from the Bonsaihunk website? I'd like the book, but I am not familiar with the reputati... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mdbonsai ha empezado una conversación
Conflicting soil info... - Hi folks, I know there are many posts about bonsai soil already, but hopefully someone can still help me. I'll be growing a ficus b. bonsai... Leer más
    11 comentarios