16 Publicaciones
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Little Poncho Dogwood -fall - Hi, I'm considering buying this tree. I found only 1 picture on line of the tree in fall colour. Websites describe fall leave colour as purp... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Artic Sun (Cato) and Midwinter Fire Dogwood Cornus - Hi, Has anyone seen these two next to each other in person in the winter? If so, which was more of an orange twig colour? I'm finding the w... Leer más
    2 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Chartreuse plants for full sun? Z4 - Hi, Looking for some options for lime /yellow-green /chartreuse Perennial plants (not shrubs) that would be happy in full sun and I'm in zon... Leer más
    5 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
x fame folding trying rack - What are the dimensions of just the part that has the bars for drying on (LXW) Also , do you ship to Canada? thanks!
    Comentar
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Which is the most purple cotinus / smokebush? - Hi, Does anyone know which smokebush (cotinus) has the most purple leaves (purple as opposed to wine/burgundy)? I know there are several cul... Leer más
1 me gusta    23 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
What is the Name of this Clematis? - Hi, I bought a house that came with this clematis. It blooms in June here in Eastern Ontario. It is currently growing on the side of the ho... Leer más
    4 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
What is this flower? - I saw this lovely picture unfortunately the flower is not identified. Any idea what it is? Even if you could suggest some flower groups it ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Help pick home office wall colour to go with curtains - Just bought curtain fabric (the multicolour one in pic), need to figure out wall colour for this study. Suggestions? The light in the room i... Leer más
1 me gusta    13 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
Help with fireplace decor - You can ignore what's on fireplace, except the painting which is staying. The other objects I'm not sure about on mantel. (is the red on... Leer más
    12 comentarios
mariaed ha empezado una conversación
When do you like to comment on a dilemma? - What makes you more likely to help out on a posted dilemma? The initial picture? the type of problem? the time of day it was posted? the ... Leer más
2 me gustas    32 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...