17 Publicaciones
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
colors - shutters and door - Hi Looking to freshen up the front of my home - any suggestions for shutters, door colors, etc - greatly appreciated see attached photo
    Comentar
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
a question regarding my front door - hi ...i would like to liven up my shutters and front door. i am looking for color suggestions
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
kitchen lighting questions... - i am doing black lantern type lighting (2) over my island. i need breakfast nook lighting? what coordinates without looking matchy matchy?... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
counter tops - what are the color / brand of the counter tops and what color are the cabinets.
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
kitchen lighting help - hi what lighting works best in a breakfast area ? i am doing lanterns (2 or 3) over my island (105 inch)
    6 comentarios
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
family room!!!! furniture and lighting placement help!!! :) - HI I need help disparately for my family room with furniture placement - I am open to any and all suggestions . I was thinking of purchasin... Leer más
    1 comentario
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
Front and Side Porch HELP :) - Hi I live in an expanded cape.... I would like to make my front and side porch look more inviting....(the pictures were taken a few years a... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
family room ideas - chic, casual, comfortable - i have been struggling with my family room for months - i need help in making this space chic, casual and comfortable. the coffee table is ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Marisa Tahiri ha empezado una conversación
Sunroom - HI - I recently moved into this house and have a gorgeous "sunroom" that i have to decorate - the room has a cathedral ceiling and plenty o... Leer más
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...