5 Publicaciones
Malcolm Scott ha empezado una conversación
What color should I paint my bedroom? - Just purchased townehome and the bedroom needs to be repainted. Any suggestions on color/type of paint?
    3 comentarios
Malcolm Scott ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen - What kind of flooring is in the kitchen?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
Malcolm Scott ha empezado una conversación
Need first floor upgrade ideas! - I recently purchased a new town home that will require upgrades on the first floor. I'm trying to upgrade on a budget though ($5000). Any cr... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Malcolm Scott ha empezado una conversación
Need first floor upgrade ideas! - I recently purchased a new town home that will require upgrades on the first floor. I'm trying to upgrade on a budget though ($5000). Any cr... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Malcolm Scott ha empezado una conversación
Hardwood Floors - I'm going to be upgrading my first townehome. There is existing hardwood in the foyer but I want to add hardwood in the kitchen/living room.... Leer más
    2 comentarios