8 Publicaciones
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
no blower or condenser on AC - First time this season turning on the AC. I'm not getting anything downstream of the thermostat. I hear the click at the thermostat when I s... Leer más
    5 comentarios
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Sterling Ensemble shower wall specific to receptor? - I saw at my local big box store the Sterling Ensemble back and side walls for about 50% off. Was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Ense... Leer más
    Comentar
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Redoing shower - PEX and new valve? - I'm almost finished demo of a 36x36 shower with an acrylic pan. A contractor who came by for a tile estimate said I might as well update the... Leer más
    1 comentario
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
DIY shower wall tile and shower door install - I've been reading last few weeks on proper shower wall install since mine leaked bad enough that I'm tearing it down to the studs. House is ... Leer más
    Comentar
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Whirlpool oven code E3 F2 - Last night I turned the oven on to bake brownies. After about 30 minutes I check on the brownies and saw the broiler element is on and my ov... Leer más
    3 comentarios
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Tabletop induction cooker question - I found a tabletop induction cooker at the thrift store few years ago for a good price. While I like using it to cook pasta, I have a hard t... Leer más
    1 comentario
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Northern vs southern sprinkler heads - I live in lower Michigan where temps go below freezing. I had my sprinklers winterized yesterday, and I asked him where I can get replacemen... Leer más
    6 comentarios
madymo3d ha empezado una conversación
Round brown spots on grass blade - My grass has been dying a slow death over the last few years. Every years I do something I think will help only to watch the grass a little ... Leer más
    6 comentarios