6 Publicaciones
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
What Chandelier would look best - Replacing old ceiling fan with chandelier, any recommendations?
    6 comentarios
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
Window Treatments- AGHHH - What would you put instead of this? This valance was left over material from the curtains that are in the great room. Love the material, doe... Leer más
    2 comentarios
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
Dining room Upgrade - Round table (5ft round) was just refinished, so that stays as does the carpet, since it is a walked thru often front of the house to the bac... Leer más
    3 comentarios
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
Advice-dual dining room/kitchen - I need advice on window treatment for this room and how to dress the room up to make what used to be a kitchen table look more like a dining... Leer más
    9 comentarios
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
Family Room Help-Arts and Crafts - What do I put over the TV(samsung Frame tv) and over the windows. The wall to right is all glass, and the wall across from the TV is all all... Leer más
    9 comentarios
lyonsden811 ha empezado una conversación
Curtain Advice for formal living room - Should I do stationary curtain panels or double rod with sheers? Large front porch in front. Quiet street. No I wouldn't close the sheers da... Leer más
    6 comentarios