15 Publicaciones
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Catalogs? - What are the catalogs for ordering lilies that you like best? Looking for some new ideas - thanks! Lynn
    2 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
What is this - larvae? - I found this when digging to plant mums this afternoon. It wiggles. A friend said she thought it might be a giant cicada killer larvae, or m... Leer más
    9 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
How to find European Hornets Nest? - There are scads of them flying around my yard.....killing my lilac bushes, and all around pine trees. We had had a nest in our house in the ... Leer más
    1 comentario
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Organic Fruit - I was at a talk this week by a local businessperson who said that their orchard grew fruit (apples, pears, etc.), and they sprayed it with a... Leer más
    2 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Please tell me what kind of blight this is - I don't really know how you know the difference between early and late blight. But we went away on vacation, and came home to this..... Help... Leer más
    9 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Weird White Stuff? - This is all over my garden - mostly on dirt, but on some of the lower plant leaves. (not counting the dandelion!) Any ideas? Thanks in advan... Leer más
    1 comentario
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Funky Hosta! - It looks like it's dancing! Is this a sport? What do I do with it?? ~Lynn From 2010 Garden
    2 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Newbie Buying Gift - I want to buy my husband a greenhouse for Christmas, so that he can start his tomato plants outside. I don't want to start big, want to star... Leer más
    3 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Tomato Blight/Potato Famine Whatever - Does anyone know if there is any organic remedy for this? The non-stop rain in June decimated my strawberries, my green beans aren't produci... Leer más
    3 comentarios
ltguidetti ha empezado una conversación
Anyone Have Box Elders?? - I just got done spraying the first round, saw a bunch of the little red nymphs out near my garage. No Way am I letting them near the house. ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...