6 Publicaciones
lstg ha empezado una conversación
What are the main floors in this house? - I am in the process of building a home and am looking for a similar design feel to this one (which by the way is amazing!!) I have been str... Leer más
    1 comentario
lstg ha empezado una conversación
    3 comentarios
lstg ha empezado una conversación
What types of floors are used in both indoor and outdoor space?
    1 comentario
lstg ha empezado una conversación
I am in the process of building a custom home and I am having a difficult time deciding on floor material. I am between porcelain tile from ... Leer más
    1 comentario
lstg ha empezado una conversación
I am in the process of building a custom home and I am having a time deciding on floor material. I am between porcelain tile from Italy or a... Leer más
    1 comentario