18 Publicaciones
lmager ha empezado una conversación
Coordinating open floor plan LIGHTING help! - Hi! I am at a loss with my lighting in our new house. The entry/dining room/living room / kitchen are all visible from the various rooms so ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
6 ft island pendant spacing help! - Hi! I am trying to decide on size + spacing for my lighting for my kitchen island. The island is pictures below. (tile coming out for wood) ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
Coordinating fabric - la fiorentina - Hello. I love the la fiorentina fabric in wine/magenta and I am having a tough time finding two fabrics to coordinate with it for throw pil... Leer más
    8 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
Gray wainscoting - Hi! I love this combination! Does this wainscoting have a style name + what color gray do you think was used on it? Thanks!
    4 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
New backyard design - Hello! We are currently in the designing stages of our new backyard. Photos attached are renderings of our proposed Plan. We live in Arizona... Leer más
1 me gusta    6 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
Pillow fabrics - Hi. What are the two other pillow fabrics aside from the David hicks la fio?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
lmager ha empezado una conversación
New master bath design - Hi. We are currently in the process of picking out finished for our new home. The first photo is what the bathroom Layout will be like. ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
New kitchen design questions - Hi. We are building a new house and I would love your insight! Below is what I have picked so far. The kitchen will feature a large exe... Leer más
2 me gustas    15 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
DINING ROOM challange - Hi! I need some help with my dining room! I have refloored the floors and painted the walls, which I love! The dining table is new as well. ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
lmager ha empezado una conversación
    5 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...