13 Publicaciones
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Root Pruning and topping - what order? - Hiya citrus geniuses! My 1 yr key lime is doing awesomely great thanks to all y'all! In fact, so great that its tallest branch is waist-h... Leer más
    3 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
What the Hey Are These "Ruby Gem" Grapefruit I got From Pittman-Davis? - I got these "Ruby Gem" grapefruit from P-D. They are the size of oranges and look exactly like a Cara-Cara Naval (yellowish with p... Leer más
    4 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Actual Spider, Not Spider Mite - I brought in my calamondin to spray it down with insectical soap. Pulling apart two leaves that looked tangled I startled a spider chillin' ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Very Cloudy Weather? - Here in NYC (7b), after a May with near-record lows, we've had an extremely grey June. This week we've had no more than 2 hours of sunshine... Leer más
    6 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Pale Leaves in Otherwise Healthy-Acting Plant? - In most respects my young lime plant seems to be doing well. It flowered with 4-5 clusters if flowers beginning in April, dropped the flower... Leer más
    8 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Moved Citrus outdoors -- now covered with bugs & leaves yellowing - I thought moving it outside was supposed to clear off bugs and promote the plants health. My experience is exactly the opposite!! I never ha... Leer más
    10 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Thanks to All of You, I Have Blossoms! - And below is my plant in all it's glory :) (in case you're wondering how it can possibly get enough light that isn't it's usual spot, just... Leer más
    2 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
Zone 7b - Really worth it to move outside? - Here in NYC its been a long winter and a cold spring. I have my young lime indoors in a sunny window where its doing well and currently gro... Leer más
    5 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
First Sunburned, Now Drowning, What to Do? - I mid-March I got a Petite Negra Fig from Logee's in the 4" pot. Its about a foot tall and the main stem is about as thick as my pinky,... Leer más
    4 comentarios
limeinqueens ha empezado una conversación
When/how to Shift Key Lime From Full Sun Inside to Full Sun Outside - My little Key Lime I got in October from Logee's is doing well. It's about a foot tall with some branches. It's currently getting 6-8 hours... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...