31 Publicaciones
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Looking for Pleated Shades - I need to replace some cellular shades that have stopped functioning, Bought them cheap from Country Curtains 5 years ago. Big mistake! They... Leer más
    1 comentario
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
What's Up with Rev-a-Shelf? - I've been trying to purchase two tall pullout pantries from Rev-a-Shelf (448-TP51-11-1) to fill a 54" x 27" space since February t... Leer más
    12 comentarios
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Pullout Pantry-Help me decide - We are building our forever home, so I want to buy things that last a few decades. Any thoughts out there concerning tall pullout pantries? ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Breathing Room-Microwave on a Shelf - To those of you with countertop microwaves on shelves, do you really give it the "4 inches of space at the top, sides, and back of the ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Brass vs Zinc Construction for Bath Accessories - Are there any experts out there who could advise me on brass vs zinc construction for things like towel bars? We're building our forever hou... Leer más
    Comentar
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Overstock Deals? - Has anyone ever ordered from this site? Their prices look pretty good, but I've never heard of them, so I wonder about service. Thanks in a... Leer más
    18 comentarios
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Will my washlet make my Guinevere look ugly? - Is it worth it to buy one of Toto's prettier toilets, like the Soiree or Guinevere, and then install the wonderful but not pretty washlet? D... Leer más
    1 comentario
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Jacobse, Question about your Thermobalance III - Hi Eric, We're building our retirement home, and I'm trying to consider "aging in place." I like the design of the trim on your Ha... Leer más
    1 comentario
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Freestanding Towel Warmers? - Anybody out there own a freestanding towel warmer? Care to share your experiences? Favorite brands? Many thanks!
    5 comentarios
lfielder54 ha empezado una conversación
Morton5, your kitchen is on Houzz! - Morton5, your wonderful Ikea drawer with dividers where your baking dishes are stored showed up on Houzz today. Thanks to Brickton for remin... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...