8 Publicaciones
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
Are the backsplash tiles ceramic or glass? Love your work! - Do you have the vendor and size? Thanks so much!
    3 comentarios
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
    12 comentarios
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
I want to purchase 2 of these lights in White and Polished nickel - I am looking to purchase 2 of these lights in White and Polished nickel/chrome. Would you know who sells them? Or know someone who could pr... Leer más
    Comentar
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
Need help locating a light fixture! - I am looking for 2 light fixtures and I have no idea who makes them. Could anyone help me out here? It may be a designer piece, if so I wi... Leer más
    1 comentario
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
Bench color - is the fabric grey or blue? It looks different in the series of pictures for one picture to another.
    1 comentario
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
Larger sizes - Does this come in larger or custom sizes?
    1 comentario
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
Light fixtures - Where did you source the Wine Jug Pendants...I am looking for something different over my island
    1 comentario
leecinn ha empezado una conversación
What exactly is mounted above the fireplace... - very creative idea. It looks like a graduated size of something...but what I am still trying to figure out
    2 comentarios