19 Publicaciones
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
HRV and air quality - post renovation our air quality is poor. Elevated vocs and formaldehyde. Ive been reading about HRVs. But how effective would it be to redu... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Flat or satin wrought iron? - I am having a Juliette balcony installed. She asked me if I wanted flat or satin black paint. Which would be the wiser choice for outside... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Formaldehyde issues in cabinets - My brand new kitchen cabinets are offgassing formaldehyde. They are Baltic plywood and are carb2 compliant. Not from China. i thought it ... Leer más
    51 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Toxic Kitchen Cabinets!!! - Ok folks, we just wrapped up our renovation. And we can't live in the house. The custom cabinetry is off gassing formaldehyde. We have m... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
curtain rod options for this window? - Hi all, This is my front living room window. I would like to do drapes but I don't seem to have enough room for a finial on the rod as th... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Dark Golden Oak Stairs and Dark Walknut floors - Hello, We have a dark golden oak spiral staircase that would be way too cost prohibitive to paint/stain at this point. The existing floor is... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Wall colour for Kendall Charcoal cabinets - What call colour would you pair with Kendall Charcoal built in cabinets? Trim is likely Chantilly Lace. We want to keep it light. I'm ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Is a single 60 watt bulb bright enough for small powder room? - I have a tiny powder room. Just enough for a 22 inch sink and toilet beside it. I think it's 4x5 ft maybe. I'm considering this light a... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Gray Basement walls what colour for bar? - I'd like to paint my basement a light grey. I am considering Repose or Classic Gray. I need a coordinating 'darker' grey so I can paint t... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Lisa Bee ha empezado una conversación
Basement bar and colours for walls and wainscott - Hello, Our basement is being renovated. We are putting in dark wood hardwood floors (had to match open concept staircase). The ceilings ar... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...