7 Publicaciones
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
Christmas Cactus Seed Pods - Hi, This winter I managed to create 2 seed pods on my Christmas cactus - luckily it hasn't drop off! Feeling so excited as this is my first ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
Peperomia variegata ID - I received a small cutting of a variegated peperomia from a friend. Can someone please help me to ID what variety this is. I think it looks ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
When to water Pleiospilos Royal Flush? - I had these 3 pleiospilos royal flush since February 2017. I haven't watered them at all. One had 3 set of leaves, the other two had 2 set o... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
Anacampseros sunrise with mealy-buds - First time my Anacampseros sunrise has flowered - at the moment there's only one, but it's very pretty! Sadly I noticed the plant has mealy-... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
ID variegated crassula Jade - I bought this jade that has no ID tag from my local garden centre in the UK. It is variegated (some parts) and goes very red with just a bit... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
Bouvardia Longiflora - where is the fragrant? - I just bought a Bouvardia Longiflora. I was so happy to see flowers on the plant. I was looking forward to the "sublime" sweet sme... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Lan_UK ha empezado una conversación
Ants on lemon plant - Hello, It is starting to get colder in London, about 18 degrees at the moment. I am thinking of moving my lemons and 2 Kaffir plants inside.... Leer más
    15 comentarios