24 Publicaciones
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
looking for enclosed upstairs loft photos - we have a loft upstairs that is open to the stair well - older teens do not want to hang out bc its open please post pics of enclosed lofts ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
Bedding? - great room -where is the bedding from?
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace - How was the fireplace covered? drywall? stucco? its beautiful
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
backside of fireplace in the kitchen ? - did this kitchen have the backside of the fireplace in it? is that what you built the bar off of?
1 me gusta    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
fireplace? - Hi - I would like to setup a time for you to come to my house in Danville- I am curious did you add square footage? was the fireplace alread... Leer más
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
Fire place? Kitchen width? - Hi I am curious to know did the fireplace already exist ? we have the back side of the fireplace in my narrow 60's ranch house and really... Leer más
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
exterior paint color? - love the exterior paint color w all the wood accents- would you share the paint color
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
rug - Love the square rug? where did you get
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
paint colors - love the house paint colors. I have white vinyl trim windows wondering if I can paint them black? . I love the black trim windows
    1 comentario
kwolff01 ha empezado una conversación
need a referral for a tile master in the bay area - I am wanting to install a ceiling to counter wall in my kitchen -of stainless mosaic tile. I really need to find a super skilled/ experience... Leer más
    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...