7 Publicaciones
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
Problem with electrical outlet - I have an end table between my sofa and loveseat. The floor outlet sits directly below the table. The outlet with all the plugs is visible... Leer más
    2 comentarios
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
Need help with exterior home colors - Do the shutters need to match the roof? Should the stucco color match or contrast the stone in the front of the house?
    1 comentario
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
Too many holes drilled in granite for kitchen faucet - We chose a single handle faucet in our vacation home, and when I arrived, to my dismay, they had drilled 3 holes in my new granite for the ... Leer más
1 me gusta    36 comentarios
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
Update bathroom - We are currently updating a bathroom at the beach. The knobs, towel bars, faucets, and shower surround are polished brass. I would like to... Leer más
    2 comentarios
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
I love the light fixture . Where canI purchase it? - I have an 18 foot ceiling over the dining room table. How high above the table should the fixture be hung?
    Comentar
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
I have a bed frame for a queen size bed but have recently purchased a king size mattress, - I love this particular headboard. Is there any way to adapt the headboard to fit a king size bed?
    1 comentario
kmgable ha empezado una conversación
Need help with dining room - I am currently buying a home in Florida , and they are leaving the Mackenzie Childs dining table - white ,glass top, with 6 white dining cha... Leer más
    4 comentarios