13 Publicaciones
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Paint to match Shrock white cabinets - Does anyone know if there is a Benjamin Moore paint that is a good match for Shrock white cabinets? Trying to figure out what to choose for ... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
cabinet not flush with wall - We have an old house so our walls are not plumb and there is space between our new cabinets and the walls. Photo attached of the worst one. ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
New floors don’t match old - We are doing a renovation project and just had new floors installed directly abutting our existing floors. We had everything sanded down and... Leer más
    15 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Red Oak with Bona Traffic? - Has anyone finished their red oak floors with Bona Traffic (no stain)? I’d love to see photos! Also curious to know which finish people pref... Leer más
    Comentar
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Placement of recessed lights in kitchen? - Contractor says 18” from wall so they’re right over the counter, I say 25” from wall so they’re over the counter edge and electrician says 3... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Pantry Cabinet flush with standard fridge? - If you have a full height pantry cabinet next to a full depth fridge, is it set back a little bit or flush with the side fridge panel? Our... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Pendants for a 5 ft island? - Can I do 3 mini pendants over an island this size? I really like the look of 3 better than 2, but I don't want to overdo it. I'm looking at... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Viatera Caelum or Lento Quartz? - I'm considering both of these for my kitchen and can't find many real life photos online. Does anyone have any to share?
    7 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Island Counter-top Measurements? - I'm second guessing the measurement my KD has for our island counter. If the cabinets measure 54" wide by 24" deep and we want a 1... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Kristin ha empezado una conversación
Appliance Storage - Heat? - Is it safe to store our new dishwasher and oven in a shed with no a/c for about 2 months in the summer? We want to purchase now to get a goo... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...