6 Publicaciones
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
Wolf 30 inch Gas cooktop - Just wondering if anyone has the Wolf 30” gas cooktop CG304P/S and if so, any review of the product? I am finding limited reviews online an... Leer más
    4 comentarios
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
Forest pansy has blooms in November - Has anyone had a redbud defoliate on a branch only to have it rebloom? The timing is strange all around. This tree has been in the ground ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
Shrubs wilting and crisping up despite recent flood - I live in zone 8b in SC. We were recently inundated with water as you all probably know. I have some shrubs and a couple perennials (bee b... Leer más
    20 comentarios
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
Large Shade Tree for sunny spot - I live in coastal SC zone 8b. I have two large dogwoods in my front yard that could benefit from some shade, plus I'd just like a big tree ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
Hakonechloa All Gold looking rough - I have an area of my yard that stays pretty well shaded all spring and summer by my neighbor's giant trees. I planted 4 All gold hakonechloa... Leer más
    2 comentarios
katiedsmith ha empezado una conversación
2 me gustas    Comentar