7 Publicaciones
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Safe Vacuum for Vinyl Flooring - Recommendations please: having Coretec Calypso Oak installed next week and I need to purchase a vacuum that is safe for vinyl flooring. An... Leer más
    2 comentarios
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Free Standing Gas Range - I have a free standing gas range (controls on the back). Will the back control panel act as a heat protector to a quartz backsplash? I kno... Leer más
    7 comentarios
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Can I get oak wood to play nicely with others??? - It's finally time to semi-update my kitchen! I am having the cabinets re-faced, getting a new countertop/backsplash, and replacing the floo... Leer más
2 me gustas    25 comentarios
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Found my wallpaper but only in a photo...help please - I found a wallpaper that I love in a photo on Houzz. I'm scouring the internet to hopefully find a very close version of it in a peel and s... Leer más
    6 comentarios
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
I goofed on kitchen flooring...help please! - Need help please! I goofed on the flooring I chose for our kitchen and it really clashes with the oak cabinets we have. We are re-decorati... Leer más
    13 comentarios
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Comments out of order??? - Is it just me or are the comments out of order in the postings? Seems like the older comments are at the end of the post now; don't like ha... Leer más
    1 comentario
jqueen3 ha empezado una conversación
Kitchen Dilemma! - I need advice please! We are replacing the flooring in our foyer, 1.2 bath, kitchen, and dining area. I've fallen in love with a mahogany ... Leer más
    21 comentarios