7 Publicaciones
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
Pine wood chips vs.Home Depot Bark - Is there a significant reason to not substitute pine wood chips for bark in the 5.1.1 or the 3.2.1 planter mix? I have a plentiful, inexpen... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
General Hydroponics for Garden - I have a quantity of General Hydroponics Flora Series fertilizer I would like to use in my garden. In particular I would like to use it for ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
Seed starting mix - It would seem that Al's philosophy of using a coarse main ingredient for a planter mix would not be necessarily applicable to a mix one woul... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
MG for SWC's? - Can anyone suggest how I might properly use MG water soluble all purpose plant food in my SWC's? When getting them ready for the season I ad... Leer más
    1 comentario
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
Chicken Manure Pellets in SWC's? - Would it be alright to use chicken manure pellets in Swc's? I was thinking of mixing 2 cups in the lower portion of the upper chamber of a 1... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
Does this tomato exist? - I live in Camp Verde, AZ and normally have 100 days per year at over 100 degrees F. I am looking for a small tomato (golf ball to tennis bal... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Azjohn ha empezado una conversación
Tradeoffs; 5:1:1 vs. 3:2:1 - I have been devouring these posts for months, but this is my first, but hopefully not last post. I have immensely enjoyed all of the display... Leer más
    11 comentarios