10 Publicaciones
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
What rug do I use with a striped couch cover? - I just recovered me couch sectional with really pretty striped quilts to keep the ugly away. Because it is multi-colored my furniture and ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Make up mirror - How is the make up mirror mounted? Is it on the back wall?
    Comentar
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Doors by ? - Who makes the doors?
5 me gustas    Comentar
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Is the grab bar a Kohler purist also? - How did you get the grab bar so long?
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Grab bars - I have a client that would love these grab bars! Where are they from?
    2 comentarios
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Great Vanities.... what size? - Could I have the size of the vanity?
1 me gusta    2 comentarios
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
    Comentar
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Tell me about the overhang.... I have been sitting here with my head cocked to one side, wondering. - I love that overhang over the door! What a cool idea and the style goes along with the door so nicely. Is it Glass?
    Comentar
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
Where did you get the front door! - Beautiful front door...manufacturer?
    Comentar
Joani Moore ha empezado una conversación
My favorite Plumbing fixtures are Hangrohe. No one does water like them. We have a spinner coming to the Showroom soon!
    Comentar