4 Publicaciones
Lisa Laky ha empezado una conversación
Those sconces! Where can I get them? Or at least the shades? - Oh, how I love this beautiful room, you have done an amazing job mixing formal and fun. I could live in this room forever!
    1 comentario
Lisa Laky ha empezado una conversación
Love this...can it be used as an inset accent tile on a floor? - I know that the description says it is a wall tile, but I'd love to use it as an accent piece on a floor. If you don't recommend that, can ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Lisa Laky ha empezado una conversación
Is this tile still available? - Hello- I fell in love with this tile, but can't find it anywhere on the Moore Merkowitz website. Do you know if it's still available? Than... Leer más
    Comentar
Lisa Laky ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario