13 Publicaciones
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Mushroom compost - I live about 5 to 10 minutes from an organic mushroom farm that basically gives their spent mushroom substrate away. They have a loading fee... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Planting ground cover plants in containers with trees - I was visiting a local garden in my area and noticed that a lot of their trees that in pots have some other plants as ground cover. Do any ... Leer más
1 me gusta    5 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Is this a normal experience with a certain online citrus supplier? - I have never owned or ordered citrus before except a couple of months ago. I ordered three kumquats from Logee’s at $30 each. This is what ... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Is this what a standard citrus plant looks like when shipped/sold - I have never owned or ordered citrus before except a couple of months ago. I ordered three kumquats from Logee’s at $30 each. This is what ... Leer más
    40 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Source for kumquat trees - Do any of you know where I can get a nice kumquat tree from mailed to me? I live in PA.
    2 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Bonsai wire for non Bonsai trees in containers - Have any of you used bonsai wire instead of or with the use of stakes to hold smaller trees in containers until the roots settle in. I have ... Leer más
    13 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Did I do the right thing? - Probably should have asked This before I did it, but oh well maybe a learning experience for others. I ordered three different kumquats fr... Leer más
    14 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Increasing container size with 511 mix - I have some kumquats in 8 inch pots and want to switch them to a different type of pot (from terra cotta to plastic). If I am using the 511 ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Best pots to use for 511 mix - What is your preferred pots to plant in using the 511 mix. I have some kumquats in terra cotta pots. I made a 511 mix with some larger than... Leer más
    3 comentarios
Joe (zone 6b) ha empezado una conversación
Hep with 511 mix please - I spent the greater part of Friday driving around to different places to find the appropriate sized pine bark mulch. I found an Agway about... Leer más
    7 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...