8 Publicaciones
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
Kandinsky tile mural - Is it possible to get this tile mural in 4" tiles? Are they washable and groutable?
    3 comentarios
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
Tierra de fur go washed blue - Is it possible to get a sample tile?
    1 comentario
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
New anemone looks bad - Are anemones like forced daffodils this time of year? I just bought a potted one last week and it looks pretty puny already.
    8 comentarios
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
Laminate flooring planks - I just got some flooring samples and am more confused now than I was before. I want to put flooring over a concrete slab in my basement and... Leer más
    2 comentarios
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
Rubber flooring - I was planning to put a rubber roll floor in my studio. I ordered tiles since they were much cheaper but I think I made a mistake. It's to g... Leer más
    1 comentario
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
Rubber floor - From research I've done on flooring in art studios, it looks like rubber roll is the best option. I ended up buying foam rubber tiles, but I... Leer más
    1 comentario
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
"Soft edge" mosaic - Is there such a thing? I don't have the vocabulary to ask the right questions. What I want to do is start a regular mosaic with glass tile a... Leer más
    3 comentarios
jmaves ha empezado una conversación
tiling - end at an inside or outside corner? - I'm redoing a bathroom. My contractor's ripped out the fiberglas and replaced the tub. I'm wondering whether to tile to the outside of the c... Leer más
    6 comentarios