10 Publicaciones
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Help with exterior paint and trim colors - Help! I have a ranch built in 1976 that is in desperate need of painting. I'm not sure at all of what paint colors I should go with. I do... Leer más
    6 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
BioKleen- Premium plus powder or Sports liquid - I'm debating between the BioKleen premium plus powder or their sports liquid. Would love to have one detergent for all, but could consider ... Leer más
    12 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Help! Dishwasher just died. Feature recommendations? Brand? - We are a family of 4 that runs a full load every night. I want a good dishwasher, but don't need to spend thousands of dollars either. Wha... Leer más
    19 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Educate me on washing with hot or warm - Ok, so everybody seems to be washing a lot on hot or warm (talking clothes here, not towels or sheets.) Yet the majority of my clothes reco... Leer más
    22 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Design this kitchen- starting planning process over - I have asked for help with a design layout before, but it was off of plans that I got from Home Depot. I want to start again fresh, with a s... Leer más
    23 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
How do I inventory/measure my stuff for best effect? - I have heard lots of people comment to inventory or measure their stuff to help in planning their new kitchens. I feel like that is what I n... Leer más
    16 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Please review kit design, cabinet layout - Well, hopefully I will provide the necessary info to get good answers. If not, let me know what I need to provide- I have read the post abou... Leer más
    9 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Should I pay attention to appliance clock colors? - Next design question- do you notice if appliance clocks are different colors? Right now I have range and OTR microwave by same company, so s... Leer más
    35 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Help me choose between 3 semi-custom cabinets - I am looking at redoing my mid-70's galley kitchen with one of three choices from Lowes or Home Depot. Help me think through quality and loo... Leer más
    9 comentarios
jesshs ha empezado una conversación
Help! Trying to merge different style furniture - I needed some additional seating in our living room and got a great deal on some very comfy chairs (the 2 dark brown leather ones). But the... Leer más
    1 comentario