17 Publicaciones
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
windows tip in mfg? - Can you tell you makes the tip in windows shown in this bathroom. Great work!
    6 comentarios
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Hanging Pendants - Can you please tell me where I could buy these cool pendants?
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Exterior Spec's questions - 1) Do you mind sharing the spec of the gutter; material/color - bronze or black?, C-Shape size? source? 2) is the mitered corner lap sidin... Leer más
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Brackets sourcing - Do you have any information regarding the material, sourcing or manufacturer of the brackets used on this home. It's a beautiful home!
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Exterior brackets sourcing and/or manufacturer and material. - Do you have any information on the material used for brackets used on this home, manufacturer or sourcing? I love this home, great job!
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Exterior Bracket sourcing - Do you have any information on the manufacturer or sourcing of these brackets - or at least the material they are made of. Thanks so much, ... Leer más
    1 comentario
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Gulf coast home fiber cement siding - I saw this home in Custom Builder as well, it’s stunning. We are building this year and I’d love to know the custom color of the siding and ... Leer más
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Beautiful Entry. Ceiling height? - Can you share what ceiling height you have in the foyer? Thanks.
    Comentar
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Size of spool? - What is the size of the spa/pool? Do you house the equipment in a heated building nearby? I saw your other example of this at the DG prope... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Jesseccer ha empezado una conversación
Flooring material - Would you mind sharing what flooring material this is, love it? Thanks.
    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...