12 Publicaciones
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
How do I trim my lemon verbena? - I don't know how to prune and tidy up my lemon verbena.
    1 comentario
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
How should I prune my young blueberry plant? - I have a blueberry plant that is a year and some months old and I am not sure how much or which branches I should trim.
    9 comentarios
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
Looking for Egyptian Mint - Does anybody have Egyptian Mint?
    Comentar
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
Starting a couple trial/error batches - I went out and bought a couple different types of mediums to try out some new soil mixes. I'd be happy to hear some suggestions or ideas. I'... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
Best Soil Mixture for Grain? - What type of soil would be great for growing grain such as Wheat amd Amaranth? this could also be small scale in the backyard so expense wou... Leer más
    Comentar
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
I need help identifying this flower - What kind of flower is this? it was growing in the woods next to my house but i don't think it is native i love in southern maryland
    2 comentarios
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
What's the best way to plant trimmings of honeysuckle? - I have some homeysuckle (japona) and i want to take trimmings and plant them at another location, hopefully getting them to fill the woods l... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
Wanted: Egyptian Mint - Does anyone have Egyptian Mint? (Mentha Niliaca)
    Comentar
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
HAVE Honeysuckle - I'm pretty sure it is Lonicera Japonica i will update with pictures when I get a chance
    3 comentarios
Jimmy Salen (SoMD Zone 7b) ha empezado una conversación
Who's got Lemon Verbena? - Do any of you have Lemon Verbena? How did you get it, how are you growing it, any tips on growing it? What are some issues you faced?
    3 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...