40 Publicaciones
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
sheer drapes for french door or large windows, ? - We have a a french door with two adjacent large wondows in the living room, looking out to the pool. the view is great but texas sun can be ... Votar ahora
1 me gusta    2 comentarios    6 votos
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
staircase runner - Hi all, I want to add a runner to my staircase, they are steep and slip hazard, generally uncomfortable to climb. I am wondering about fabri... Leer más
1 me gusta    19 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
what do I put on the vanity wall between mirrors ? - We have a new bathroom with a LARGE vanity. About 9 feet. I have two 4 *2 feet mirrors but there is a space about 40 inches in between we do... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
Rock ridge WHITE QUARTZITE TILE: does anyone have it on their floors ? - We tried the online mock up on floor and decor, too much brown and didnt like it. Can anyone comment if its that bad? like the grey pattern ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
Curse of the champagne Bronze >:( - We decided to redo the master bath and "scored" two champagne Bronze faucets from Delta on prime day, unseen (I know..) plan was... Leer más
    1 comentario
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
90s black bathroom remodel help! - We are moving into a 90s home with a master bath which is OK otherwise but has a shiny black vanity and jetted tub with neutral stone like c... Leer más
    22 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
need help with breakfast table light. - I have a Sputnik over my kitchen island and a 24 inch hanging light over my 4 feet breakfast table which occupies too much space in my small... Leer más
    8 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
grout staining mess. - I had a beer fueled idea of staining my bathroom subway tile grout lines from white to charcoal, and initially used a pen, then a grout stai... Leer más
    5 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
Patio suggestions ! - I have a small flagstone paved patio which is very unleveled due to weathering and tree roots. It is having severe water logging issues afte... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Jay J ha empezado una conversación
Need help picking exterior color palette - Our HOA of 6 distinct 1970s bungalows (~1600sqft each) has decided to re paint. I want to offer a change in color, may be contrasting trim. ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...