7 Publicaciones
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Anyone know about ‘kit house’ sources or suggestions? - Hi, Houzzers, We are interested in building a kit house on a wooded lot in the country. This would be a vacation home for us. I thought o... Leer más
    16 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Front facade fix up? - We are just finished with a front yard complete re-landscaping, including new bluestone patio, walk and porch, new trees and plantings. N... Leer más
    28 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Eggshell, flat or semi-gloss paint? Can someone advise? - Hi, We are doing a remodel of five rooms including a kitchen, family room, office, laundry and bar. It is time to paint and I am wondering... Leer más
    23 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Polished quartzite counter and polished/glossy tile--too much shine? - Hi, Houzzers, I'm getting down to picking finishes in the kitchen and I would like some general advice: We have picked a polished Taj Mahal... Leer más
    9 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Are kitchen ceiling fans a total no-no? - Just wondering--are ceiling fans so O-U-T that no one puts them in a kitchen any more? I have looked through lots of photos and I never see... Leer más
1 me gusta    20 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
Picking out granite at the stone yard? - Hi, I am in the process of picking out my counter top material for the kitchen. I was told I will need three slabs. I have zeroed in on ... Leer más
    20 comentarios
Jay Inhoff ha empezado una conversación
What type of paint for my new kitchen cabinets? - Hi, I am at the point where I am picking the finishes for my new kitchen and could use a little help. We are having custom cabinets built... Leer más
    4 comentarios