5 Publicaciones
Jas Milar ha empezado una conversación
like this fan. What is distance from top of fixture to the blades? - I need the distance, please, between the blades (swirling) and top of fixture to make sure I have ceiling clearance. Thank you very much, J... Leer más
    1 comentario
Jas Milar ha empezado una conversación
I just bought this nightstand and now need a 2nd to match it. - I intended to buy a pair for master bedroom but wanted to see one first. Now it seems they're out of stock. Please me know the minute they'r... Leer más
    1 comentario
Jas Milar ha empezado una conversación
what's the size, collapsed to smallest configuration? thanks. - need to know the size of dining table when it's NOT extended. thanks.
    Comentar
Jas Milar ha empezado una conversación
How do you remove large adhesive sticker wrapped around the sconce? - why is the wattage warning (adhesive tape) wrapped around the main element of the sconce? I purchased 4 and like them very much. They're ele... Leer más
    2 comentarios
Jas Milar ha empezado una conversación
suggestions for the most realistic yet efficient gas fireplace? - Buying an historic house in Rhode Island and I'd like to convert the 40" fireplace to a gas unit for heat conservation and ease of use. Any ... Leer más
    4 comentarios