6 Publicaciones
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
Help with vine ID and pruning - I have no idea what kind of vine this is and I'm looking for help. I live in NW Oklahoma and it loses its leaves in the winter. I would like... Leer más
    3 comentarios
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
Vine questions - I don't know what kind of vine this is. I live in NW Ok and the vine losses it's leaves in the winter. I would like to know what kind of vin... Leer más
    1 comentario
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
Logan Labs Soil Test - Bermuda lawn, haven't done anything this year except put down pre emergent. Been waiting for this to start putting some food down. I have so... Leer más
    9 comentarios
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
What is this? - Pulled one up it was about a foot wide but has very shallow roots.
    6 comentarios
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
Alfalfa Pellets Timing - Was thinking about putting some alfalfa pellets down. Called the local Co-op and they have 50# bags of 3/8" pellets for $9. When would ... Leer más
    11 comentarios
j_nick ha empezado una conversación
Pre Emergent for Bermuda (Sandburs) - Located in NW Oklahoma. Pretty sure I have common Bermuda, lawn has never been sodded or seeded just what grows naturally. We have major iss... Leer más
    3 comentarios