15 Publicaciones
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace surround? - What is the grey material around the fireplace? Thanks.
1 me gusta    Comentar
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
Fireplace surround material - What is the grey material around the fireplace? Thanks.
    Comentar
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
Ceiling Paint - Painting 4 bedrooms - 1 bedroom has 10 foot ceilings and 3 have 9 foot ceilings. I would like wall color and ceiling color to be similar. ... Leer más
    2 comentarios
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
2"x2" polished carrera marble. Is it too slippery for a shower floor - The honed version I originally picked out is backordered. A honed 1"x1" version is availble. Thoughts? Thanks.
    3 comentarios
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
Closet paint color - I am building a house and I have to paint at least 6 closets. Should I just paint them white? Thx!
    9 comentarios
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
Building a home, what silver finish should we use for hinges & levers? - Have stainless in kitchen, polished chrome in bathrooms, would like something satin on hinges, levers, etc. Is satin chrome pretty? Is it ... Leer más
    5 comentarios
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
itstrong ha empezado una conversación
    1 comentario
Mostrar más actualizaciones...