13 Publicaciones
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Ideas Needed For Peppermint - Hi everyone, I have a peppermint plant that I harvest leaves from to dry. I am the only one in the home that likes peppermint tea. Any other... Leer más
    8 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Good book for plants and herbs health benefits? - Hi everyone, can you please recommend a good book to buy that has useful information on plants and herbs health benefits? I would love to ha... Leer más
    8 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Interested in simple seed swaps? - Would you like to swap seeds 2 to 3 months out of the year or more with a friendly group on Houzz? Our FOTESS group, which stands for Friend... Leer más
    2 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
JULY (FOTESS): Summer Jam!...Jellies, Preserves, Marmalades - 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 All FOTESS members are invited to join our July swap "Summer Jam!" This swap and the games are for members of FOTE... Leer más
    88 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Tea Plant (Camellia sinensi) Question - Hi everyone, I would like to start the tea plant from seed but have not been successful yet. How anyone started it from seed before? Would a... Leer más
    5 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
ISO Garlic Bulbils - Hi everyone! I am looking for garlic bulbils. I can trade seeds in return or pay for postage via PayPal. Please message me if interested wit... Leer más
    1 comentario
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Early Spring Seed Swap Extravaganza - Hi everyone! Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know, there is a big seed swap being hosted on the garden.org site that begins on F... Leer más
    Comentar
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
SEPTEMBER (FOTESS): Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice! - 🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁 All FOTESS members are invited to join our September swap "Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!" This swap and the... Leer más
    83 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
JUNE (FOTESS): Junebug's Garden Party - 🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞 All FOTESS members are cordially invited to Junebug's garden party! 🥳 This swap and the games are for members of FOTESS which... Leer más
    89 comentarios
itsfun2save ha empezado una conversación
Do you THIN your carrots in the garden? - Hey everyone! I'm new to growing carrots and planted my first time this past Fall in a small section of the garden. I just scattered the see... Leer más
    19 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...