17 Publicaciones
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
Has anyone painted beadboard a dark color? - I have 1 wall (at present) of dining room that is (new) beadboard. I am agonizing over what color to paint walls as I want a vivid turquois... Leer más
    7 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
How was this reclaimed wood finished? Was it left raw or treated with anything once the cabinet doors were made?
    6 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
Wall color looks like new copper. How was this acheived? Is it paint or another treatment?
    1 comentario
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
I have the ugliest ceilings -- not only low (7'3"), but heavily stippled. I've scraped some of the "stalagtites" off the stippling and plan ... Leer más
    13 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
Is this wall color "muted green/blue" or gray?
    2 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
What is the standard distance between countertop and bottom of kitchen cabinet?
    4 comentarios
inkwitch ha empezado una conversación
I'm considering painting my dining room chocolate, but I have low ceilings (7'3") painted white and heavily stippled (argh!). Would painting... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...