137 Publicaciones
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Question for BikerDoc ? - BikerDoc, so as I stacked all these succulents onto this bike I thought of you while I was wondering how would you get on this bike doc? Ju... Leer más
    4 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Wow and H/D is the low price leader ð¯ - Wow!!! Only $99.99 Made me Think of that old commercial : $99.99 are you out of your mind!? ð² LOL And we are Are talking about the low... Leer más
    9 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
I Just Have to Share what I Seen Today : - Very interesting idea that can be done with Palm tree trunks, this gentleman said he hones out the trunk then drills holes for drainage. Ma... Leer más
    23 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
What is This ? I just said I had No viruses or bugs. - So I had just mentioned in another post that I have had no problems with viruses 0r bugs. Then this milky mess. Can I get a fix it tip pleas... Leer más
    21 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Back to the drawing board, Birdbaths Needed drainage holes: - I planted some cacti & succulents in a birdbath that didn't have any drainage holes, rule #1. So I had to go back and start over from s... Leer más
    21 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
A September To Remember : Let's see what's happening in your gard - What's happening in your garden at this time of the year, I'm in zone 9 in California ð As for the temperature today we will be in the ... Leer más
1 me gusta    79 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Added a Epidendrum Orchid to the garden : - Epidendrum also known as poor man's Orchid is the orange flower here, I really like this plant because it adds alot of color to the garden, ... Leer más
    18 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Agave Plants can take a licking & keep on ticking: - If you're looking for a very forgiving type of cactus for a difficult spot in the yard, look no further. These agave's are your solution the... Leer más
    15 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
Question of the day: - So I've been wondering and trying to figure out what it is that causes cacti & succulents to grow so vibrantly and look so healthy at th... Leer más
    16 comentarios
hijole ha empezado una conversación
" I drove by it & thought, Wow! I've never seen that before." - I was driving back home from the Lake Elsinore area when I passed by this beauty and thought WOW! I'm going to Turn Around and see if there ... Leer más
    11 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...