62 Publicaciones
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Sharing my Ballyi - Hello, everyone. Just sharing a before and after picture of my Sansevieria Ballyi. 2 years apart. i have it in a gritty mix. About half soil... Leer más
    1 comentario
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Roots on Stapelia - I ordered a bunch of Stapelia Giganteas from a trusted seller. She usually ships with soil around the roots. This time she sent them bare ro... Leer más
    6 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Farmers Market soil - Hello guys, and gals. I just picked up two small bags of soil at the farmers market of Union Square Park. They make it themselves. Would yo... Leer más
1 me gusta    9 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Brooklyn Nursery review - I recently went to a nursery in Brooklyn called “New Utrecht Garden Center”. It’s located on 8410 New Utrecht Avenue. Took the D train to th... Leer más
2 me gustas    7 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Just sharing a pic of Rhipsalis - There’s huge storm coming my way, with winds which could reach 45MPH. I’m in the process of bringing in all my plants from the fire escape ... Leer más
    4 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Can plants get steamed to death? - I usually water at night, and the next day my plants have been getting hours of direct sunlight. Lately I've been worrying that the water in... Leer más
    16 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
I finally got the liquid silicon - I made a mistake and ordered a whole gallon, but I’m sure I’ll put it to good use
    7 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
Can I defoliate my Senecio Jacobsenii ? - My Senecio Jacobsenii tripled in size this past spring and summer, but I forgot it on the roof this summer when the temps went above 98 degr... Leer más
    5 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
I finally went to Shannon Nursery in Brooklyn - Getting there was relatively easy, though time consuming, from my place in Manhattan. It's located a few blocks away from the Church Street ... Leer más
    6 comentarios
hellkitchenguy Manuel ha empezado una conversación
New (to me) grower in Long Island - Hello, everyone. summer of 2017 I bought some beautiful Fischeri Sansevierias at the farmers market. I had never paid attention to the label... Leer más
    4 comentarios
Mostrar más actualizaciones...