9 Publicaciones
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
Please ID this succulent. - I've done this before and I neglected to make a note and I am absolutely unable to find my old post. Second question - Is there any way ... Leer más
    7 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
Identify this Jade plant - When I got this (it's parent, actually) I thought it was an ordinary Crassula ovata, but the leaves seem to be spaced more closely along the... Leer más
    10 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
What elms are these - I started by trying to decide if a particular sapling was an American Elm or Chinese Elm. I discovered that there are other elms found in th... Leer más
    3 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
What shrub is this? - Removed from where it volunteered amongst forsythia. Detail of new growth. I potted this up with the thought of styling it as Bonsai. I hav... Leer más
    7 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
jade [plant (Crassula ovata) lower leaves yellowing - now six weeks ago The plant is outside where it gets full sun. We've had a fair bit of rain lately and while I don't allow it to stand in w... Leer más
    9 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
Which middle earth denizen is this? - I believe it is one of those Crassula variants called Gollum or Hobbit. Is that correct and is there enough here to ID? Please don't tell me... Leer más
3 me gustas    6 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
Some kind of Sedum? - I bnought this thinking it was one of those rosy colored jade plants. I wasn't paying attention. The leaves alternate on the stems, not like... Leer más
    4 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
What plant is this? - SWMBO picked it up because she liked it. Reason enough, I suppose. I'd like to know what it is to be able to better care for it. Leaves are... Leer más
    3 comentarios
hank_b ha empezado una conversación
Landscape fabric mulch - dos and don'ts? - I'm planning to use landscape fabric from 3' wide rolls in my garden this summer. My primary desire is to help control weeds but if it will ... Leer más
    9 comentarios