41 Publicaciones
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Any idea on variety? - I bought some HUGE Christmas/thanksgiving cactus from an estate sale. They are ENORMOUS! 4 total, all different segment sizes. This is flowe... Leer más
1 me gusta    4 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Help with a name - I couldnt find my original post about this guy not blooming for 7 years. What i know: Doesnt bloom when pruned. Last pruning was 3 years ago... Leer más
    8 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Jade collapse :-( - Ive had a jade that i grew from a 4 leaf cutting. Fast forward 12 years hes fat and healthy. Thats up to 1 week ago. I keep him trimmed and ... Leer más
    9 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Madame butterfly - Finally have it! Any specific care other than normal care for these guys?
    3 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Ficus Allii... where are you? - So.... i cant find this plant anywhere. Amstel king? Sure.. but im looking for that old fashioned Allii. Where are all the hsrdy old varieti... Leer más
    4 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Variegated Yucca - Looking for a website or company in the US that ships Variegated Yucca. Im looking for the tree forms. Any idea? Google has many over seas t... Leer más
    Comentar
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Old school hibiscus not blooming - Ive had this tree for 7 years. Bought it from a nursery where it always bloomed. Its an old school pompom or lantern variety. It was unruley... Leer más
    Comentar
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Aloe propagation - So I have a really pretty variegated aloe that I broke a leaf off of at the base of the stem. Has anyone had any luck rooting an aloe from j... Leer más
    9 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Cannot get it to bloom! - I have an almost 7 food tall red pom pom tree. Old variety I believe is "Chinese lantern". I've had this tree for 7 or 8 years. I... Leer más
    4 comentarios
grrr4200 ha empezado una conversación
Throwback Thursday with updates! - Since summer is starting to wind done here in the northern hemisphere I thought id be fun to do some before and afters of some of the outdoo... Leer más
1 me gusta    Comentar
Mostrar más actualizaciones...